Empire Zoysia is a revolutionary medium-blade, dark green grass. It is beautiful, soft, and simple to maintain. This boasts great wear resistance. It needs less mowing and chemical treatments. Zoysia is resistant to bug chinch. More specifically, EMPIRE Zoysia allows for the closure of the water supply in extreme drought times without the danger of permanently damaging the lawn.
Ensure a stunning, low-maintenance lawn when selecting EMPIRE, the known zoysia grass that thrives in areas that are not well suited to others. It is suitable for domestic areas such as Front & Backyards, Commercial Low Traffic & Low Mowing Frequency.
It is a low water user. Thus, Zoysia needs less fertilizer, mowing, and maintenance than many other types of turf. It is a slower grower compared to buffalo breeds. This is why we can easily control it with the occasional use of an edger & can easily eliminate it from garden beds. Additionally, they thrive in extreme heat & humidity.
Zoysia Grass, a medium textured zoysiagrass grown in warm-season areas, has moderate shade tolerance, while Innovation, finer-textured zoysiagrasses grown in the transition zone, has greater shade tolerance.
- Dark Green, eye-catching in colour.
- Low water usage.
- The slow growth rate compared to couches and buffalos.
- It requires less maintenance and mowing than other grasses.
- Sustain the grass during drought, heavy use, and harsh weather.
- Has the potential for quick injury recovery.
- It’s able to thrive in hot, humid, and cold climates.
- Tough wearing.
- Soft to touch.
- Drought is tolerant.
- It has good shade tolerance. Zoysia requires only 40% shade on a daily basis.
- Mowing requires every 7-14 days.
- Can grow in a variety of soil types even in sandy soil.