Sir Walter Buffalo
Sir Walter buffalo grass is a premium choice. Its blades are smooth, long, and dark green. This is an all-seasons beautiful lawn. This is active in winter. And thus retains its fresh green color longer than other types of buffalo. In the winter months, it won’t go purple. it is a slow grower and has great durability.
It works well in the sun and partial shade and is perfect to avoid unwanted weeds. Buffalo is a perfect choice for children and pets and is on the market’s most environment-friendly turfgrass.
Sir Walter DNA Buffalo Certified is low maintenance, non-invasive, and of great regenerative efficiency. It will thrive also with minimal water requirements in our harsh, hot climate. The great Aussie backyard grass is Sir Walter DNA Certified, as it adapts remarkably in all conditions.
Buffalo deserves a total of four hours of direct daily sunshine. It has phenomenal maintenance of winter shading and great resistance to pests and diseases. Buffalo requires supplements with fertilizer.
What are the key features and benefits?
- Ideal for Perth conditions
- Harvested in our exclusive qwelts
- Backed by our exclusive 10-year warranty
- Extremely drought tolerant
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade
- A tight growth habit holds out most weeds
- Low maintenance – requires minimal mowing
- The surface creeping root system is self-repairing,
- ideal for kids, pets, and activities such as backyard cricket and barbecues
- Weed resistant
- Summer grass with winter dormancy – some color change during the cooler months
- Salt tolerant
- Soft to touch
- Low allergen
Sir Walter Buffalo Certified Turf is a very low-maintenance grass. Enjoy more time relaxing in your yard than managing it as Sir Walter is quick repairing and non-invasive. Flourishing in as little as three hours of sunlight a day, Sir Walter’s broad leaves are well equipped for our short winter days. With its deep-growing roots, Sir Walter draws moisture from the soil, making it able to withstand our blistering summers. Its tight growth habit not only provides great-looking coverage but also holds off most weeds and won’t grow into your garden beds.
We are providing the best turf service in Australia.
For More Information, Connect with Our Facebook Page.