Eco-Wet Liquid Wetting agent
The soil in Perth is mostly sandy, and because it is so hot in the summer, the soil becomes hydrophobic, preventing water and nutrients from reaching the root zone. So, if you want a good-looking lawn, you must prepare the soil before laying the grass. For a lush grass, you’ll also need to know about using a monthly wetting agent and fertiliser.
If your grass is hydrophobic and you’re concerned, you can solve the problem by using a wetting chemical. Wetting agent allows water to sink into the ground. Wetting agents loosen the soil patches, allowing water to enter down to the root zone. Using a wetting agent once a month will drastically reduce the amount of watering required.
Eco-Wet is a one-of-a-kind soil wetter that holds water in even the sandiest soil and allows for rapid water penetration. By spreading water through the soil profile like ink on tissue paper. It exhibits its ability to hold moisture. As a result, it’s perfect for use in booms, irrigation, furrows, and tankers.
Eco-wet is a fast-acting product that improves soil structure and increases beneficial microbial activity to keep waxy sands, heavy clays, and other generally water-repellent soils wet for longer. Itt is different from other wetters since it contains natural polymers that strengthen the soil structure without harming it. The natural polymer that has been introduced functions as a sponge, generating a long-term solution.
- Adaptable to any type of soil
- Spread like ink on the tissue paper and keep the top soil moist
- Non-ionic surfactants and natural water-holding polymers are included in this formula.
For standard lawn
- Apply 300ml per 100sqm area in the ratio of 1:100
- Apply at a cool time of the day and water well. If applying lower than recommended; water rate, irrigate well.
For premium lawn
- Apply 500ml per 100sqm area in the ratio of 1:100
- Apply every 3-4 months if required. Water well after application.
- Apply 1-2L/ha in the ratio of 1:25. Water in with irrigation immediately after application.
For broad acre room (based on 9-12” spacing)
- Apply 5-15L/ha in the ratio of 1:15 for bare soil, 1:25 for plant soil.
- Apply to the surface of soil, do not incorporate until a minimum 15mm rainfall event has occurred.
For broad acre in-furrow
- Apply 1-3L/ha in the ratio of 1:25
- Apply through a strong jet, as close to the ground as possible. Avoid burying under soil as this will prevent the product from working.
For Irrigation injection
- Apply 1-2L/ha as required through the growing season.
For tanker verge treatment
- Apply at the ratio of 1:1000 soil at the base of the shrub or tree. Avoid excess contact with leaves.
For home garden lawn pots
- Apply 30ml/10sqm area at the ratio of 1:300 every 8-12 weeks or as required.
Ring us for a large quantity for Eco- wet Liquid Wetting agent
Our Products :
- Eco Prime Purple
- Eco prime Red
- Villagegreen Kikuyu
- Rotary Roe
- Organic 2000 Multigrow
- Soft Leaf Buffalo
- Kikuyu Grass